EIQ-2 Assessments serve to identify the specific markers for Emotional intelligence (EIQ).
EIQ is the capability of individuals to:
- (a) recognise their own emotions and that of other’s
- (b) discern between complex feelings and label them appropriately
- (c) use emotional information to guide unbiased thinking and optimal behavior
- (d) manage emotions to achieve goals and master environmental adaptation.
People don’t leave companies; they leave people. Emotional intelligence in the workplace is critical for success.
While artificial intelligence, automation and technology are taking over many routine tasks, Emotional Intelligence (EI) is fast becoming a key weapon for achieving excellence in individuals, team engagement, product innovation and customer experience.
Carol Brown is a certified EIQ practitioner and brings this powerful assessment tool to the attention of everyone in an organisation. EIQ Assessments are perfect for individual operators, those in customer-facing roles, salespeople, leadership roles, Millennials and older generations too.
Emotional Intelligence creates resilience in organisations.
Carol cites that Emotional Intelligence skills now accounts for 85 to 90 percent of what is required for exceptional performance and leadership in the workforce with this figure set to grow as more Millennials enter the fold (www.ihhp.com/future).
Technology disruption and changes are thrust upon people faster than ever before. To thrive, people are required to show agility, resilience, flexibility, problem-solving and innovation.
Strong emotional intelligence is someone who can operate with unbiased thinking and collaborate well with others to achieve goals.
Every DISC Assessment receives:
- 1 x FREE online DISC or EIQ Assessment for a Kiwi start-up business owner (if you are unsure who to gift this to we can select on your behalf and keep you updated).
- An invitation to the monthly Coaching Circles webinar
EIQ-2 Self Assessment
Perfect for individual EIQ profiling, unlocking invaluable insights for a range of dynamic business applications.
EIQ 360 Assessment
How do others see you? It’s different to how you perceive yourself. DISC 360 is invaluable for resolving miscommunication in the workplace and greatly improving team (and client) relationships.